The best way to view these is to right click the links below and choose save as, or save target as. Then save them to your local disk and view them from there.
These videos where taken with a Sony digital (320x240 resolution). Newer videos are taken with the Canon Powershot S2IS in 640x480x30FPS.
- Accelerating in second gear - I'm holding the camera, so It's a little bouncy! (MPEG 5.3MB)
- Accelerating in 1st and 2nd gear - what fun! (MPEG 5.3MB)
- Revving in neutral in garage. Can hear the blitz BOV vented back to intake. (MPEG 4.4MB)
- APEXi AFC fuel computer - going through the monitor modes and setup - settings as of 12/28/2002 (MPEG 12.6MB)
- Short burnout - but fun - left camera on pavement. (WMV 200K).
- Quick stop (returning from previous video - using ABS) (WMV 184K).
- Accelerating in 2nd and 3rd gear. Can see boost controller at 1.35kg/cm^2. (WMV 1.4MB 16seconds).
- Some guy going fast - looks like an MR2 - might be on a track - view of gauges.
- Burnouts and donuts.
- Latest Gtech(WMV format 1.4MB) (MPG format 5MB) HP run from inside the car - results in 261RWHP at 19.5psi of boost with water injection (windshield washer fluid), 50trim PT upgraded turbo, supra 550cc/min injectors, and SAFC. The run is done by gently accelerating in 1st gear up to about 3000RPM, shifting to 2nd and going WOT. Weight was set to 3080 lbs - fuel was about 1/2 tank.
- Gtech Day - MR2, EVO, STi, Supra, and Intrepid.
- GTech Day - October 2nd 2005.
- GTeching - October 23rd 2005.
- GTeching - October 30th 2005.
- Overview of water injection setup (WMV 8 MB 1 minute 31 seconds).
- Nozzles misting inside of throttle body (WMV 4.7MB 55 seconds) (MPG format 19.6MB).
- Both nozzles misting inside of throttle body. (WMV 1.5MB 18 seconds) (MPG format 6MB)